There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
Instructions for patients requiring holiday vaccinations
Travel Forms MUST be received at least 6 weeks prior to travel, otherwise we will advise you to visitwww.fitfortravel.nhs.uk or a non NHS Travel Clinic for advice.
· Download and complete the Travel Risk Assessment form
· *Email the completed form to: email@example.com
· This form will be picked up by the travel clinic nurse or administrator who will call you in surgery hours to make you an appointment to have your jabs
· Appointments at the travel clinic will be on Fridays between 9am – 6pm
· The travel clinics will be held at MAY LANE SURGERY, Dursley, Glos GL11 4JN
· When the travel nurse phones you, she will advise you as to what the cost of your jabs will be – this needs to be paid BEFORE your appointment, this can be paid by cheque or cash at the surgery. The travel nurse will have further information regarding this when she calls you.
· At your appointment the travel nurse will have access to your computerised medical record, the vaccinations you receive will be entered on to your record and will be available to the Nurses & GPs at the practice should this information be required in the future.
· Please be assured that during this process your medical record will be secure and confidential.
· If you have any queries the travel clinic nurse will be happy to answer them for you and can be contacted via the email address above.
· We hope that you will find the new Travel Vaccination service convenient and easy to use, but if you do encounter any problems please phone or email the practice to let us know and we will do our best to help you.
· If you DO NOT have access to a computer or email, please come in to the surgery & collect a Travel Risk Assessment form from reception. Once completed please hand the form to the receptionist who will email it to the travel clinic on your behalf.
Click here to download the Travel Form
Click here to download the Travel Clinic Charges